Translate

Friday, June 3, 2011

Just like heaven, only not........



HEY!!!

Sorry about slacking off here again for a bit, but I've been both pretty sick and pretty busy. I've seen Jack again, and almost wish I hadn't. He was cold, distant, and sort of dismissive, and it hurt. He was just very un-Jack like, normally he's sweet, talkative, and funny. I didn't exactly help things by not being very talkative that day either, but I thought that we would just start bullshitting like we always do, and we didn't. Trevor, that guy I met at the library last week, is sweet in a way, but just NOT what I'm looking for. He's going to be following me around for some time, though, until I tell him I don't feel the same about him and and break his poor heart. I feel guilty that I haven't told him yet, and I hate myself for not being honest with him. I also hate myself for vaguely enjoying his fawning attention. He said I was beautiful, and as a girl who's never really felt beautiful, it made me feel really good about myself. I'm going to hell though if I keep playing with him, right? I've been in his shoes, though, I AM in his shoes when it comes to Jack. It's just nice in a way to be the one being fawned over for once, you know? Okay, sorry. I've kind of let this blog devolve into a forum to bitch about my guy issues, and I shouldn't do that. Onto another subject, then. ^_^ The picture I put up is kind of for my sister and I, to symbolize the fact that after about 7 years of near constant fighting, arguing, and bitching at each other, we've buried the hatchet and become friends. I look most like Belldandy, but I'm the older sister, so that doesn't fit. Too bad Urd's my favorite character, but my sister looks a lot more like her, so that's what I'm going with. I guess that's it for right now, thanks for letting get this out.

BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment