Translate

Friday, June 17, 2011

STRESSED

HEY!!!!!!



Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this, it wasn't deliberate, I swear. I thought I was freaking out last time I wrote, that was nothing compared to this. My dad is officially coming up here in about 3 weeks, and I swear I almost start hyperventilating every time I think about it. He's missed my entire adult life so far, most of my adolescence, and a good chunk of my childhood, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be talking to him about when he gets here. He admits himself that he knows next to nothing about me or my older brother, and he wants to try and fix that. Our 3 younger siblings are our half brothers and sister, our mom divorced our dad when I was still a baby. We don't think of them as "half" anything, though, which I think is pretty awesome. What's really funny about this is that my older brother, Danny, said exactly what I just said about our dad, and our mom kept pushing us to talk to him, anyway. What sucks more is that the whole Trevor/Jack/me situation hasn't been resolved, either. Trevor caught up with me again last Tuesday, and actually followed me a good part of the way home. This is where my little infatuation with Jack differs from Trevor's infatuation with me, I'd never follow Jack like that. He keeps asking me out, and asking me out, and I thought after the first few "no" responses, he'd have gotten the point on his own. I haven't seen Jack since the last time I wrote, either, and it sucks. I do think this helps prove that I'm not as bad as Trevor, at least I hope so. I wish I could have gone to his band's last 2 shows though, the second of which was just last night. I love the look on his face when he plays, all intense and serious. He looks a lot more like Jade when he plays, SO PRETTY. I'm going to make mum the word as far as Jack goes when my dad is here, trust me. My grandma is also sick, to add more crap to this already huge pile of crap on my shoulders. She looks like she'll be okay, though, fortunately. I just wish that all this crap hadn't piled up at once. I've talked some more with my best friend about her impending divorce, and it turns out the girl her soon to be ex-husband cheated on her with used to be her friend and co-worker. Can you say "ouch"? She also told me she's found another guy that she'd like to date, also named Jack, and she and I have the same first name. Is that funny or what? I guess that's all for right now.



The song for today is



"Gehenna" by Slipknot AWESOME!!!!!!!!



Thanks for reading!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment