Translate

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Land of confusion.....

Hey!!! I've had a lot happen in the short time since I wrote last, and it's all sucked. I've hardly shut my i Pod off since I woke up, the music helps. That's kind of why that picture is up there. I got a call at about 8:00 this morning from my dad, wanting me to call him back, and I haven't yet, because I simply don't know what to say to him. I don't know if he'll call again, if I don't call him first. I wasn't ignoring the phone, I honestly didn't hear it ring. He might think I was ignoring him, though, and I don't want that, either. Then, Trevor keeps bugging me to talk to him, and he wants me to spend more time with him, and I don't know if I really want to. I want to spend time with Jack, but I haven't seen him in a week, and I don't know how much he wants to see me. Then, there's the matter of my mom and my baby brother. They both act like they really need me to be around, and they argue like 2 spoiled kids if I'm not there to act as a buffer. What the fuck am I supposed to do about all this? I seriously wish I were the Wonder Woman type who could fix all this, who always knew what to do. It's made even worse by the fact that I want everyone to come out of this happy, and I don't know how to make that happen. I guess that's it for right now, I just needed to get this off my chest. I forgot to add a song for yesterday, so I'll add 2 for today.
1.- "People=shit" by Slipknot It's definitely been that kind of day.
2." "Fade to black" by Metallica Because I LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment