Translate

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Travel planning, coffee, and otaku things

HEY!!
I'm trying to get the hotels booked soon for Cassie and I.  I want everything to go smoothly, I fucking refuse to have her make fun of me and talk down to me like she did for half our last trip to Japan. I should have done this sooner, but it took her forever to figure out how long she wanted to stay in Tokyo. That's one benefit of traveling alone, I could decide everything and the only person I had to make happy was myself. I'm going to get my nails done today, and want a cute manicure. They have a Sailor Moon themed manicure, and I think I'll go with that.💅💅 Then, a trip to Starbucks is in order.  I went grocery shopping after work yesterday, and this clerk I've seen before asks me if I've seen Hellsing, to which I replied only a few episodes, and it wasn't really for me. He seemed a bit disappointed, and said "You're killing me, girl. I would have expected better of you. It's not often I meet otaku girls, though, so it's okay." He always seems a bit flirtatious though, and I'm not down for that. Are otaku girls really tough to find? I guess maybe otaku girls just don't talk to him. I got my figure of Atsushi Murasakibara, it's beautiful. 😍 I think that's all for now.
Today's song is "The Negative One" by Slipknot
BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment