Translate

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Coffee chat with Kyle, but why?


HEY!!!
I'm sorry I haven't been here lately. I talked to Kyle a few days ago, and it was nice but I found myself asking why  I was doing it. I don't know if he really just wants to be friends or if he might actually like me. I don't feel for him what I still feel for Jack, I can't help it. He's cute and charming and shit, but I'm not in love with him. I hate that it feels wrong to talk to him since I'm still in love with Jack. Kyle is in Japan right now and we were talking about Japan and how awesome and beautiful it is. In 2 months Cassie and I are going to be hanging out in Nagoya and I can't wait. I think that's about it for now. Thank you so much for reading this.
Today's song is " Aureilia" by AFI
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment