Translate

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Becoming an even bigger nerd

HEY!!!
I'm so glad to be be back here. I finally took a chance and bought something off eBay. I saw this gorgeous figure of Atsushi Murasakibara from Kuroko no Basket that looked just like one I saw in Tokyo the last time I was there, but this one was $45 cheaper. I couldn't resist, and can't wait to actually have it. I had told myself I could find it elsewhere, but the price was too good to pass up. I wish I'd stopped there, but I found a few things from Yuri on Ice I couldn't resist, either. Sadly, this is why I don't shop online too much. I have no fucking self control. I've started playing a couple of new games, too. I haven't talked to Kyle very much lately and don't know if I should until I have my head together a bit more. He doesn't realize how messed up the pretty, smiling girl he started talking to is inside. I'm absolutely not over Jack yet, and I don't know when that will be. It wouldn't be fair to tell him lies about myself and make him think I'm better adjusted than I am. I know from experience a straight up no is kinder in this case than to lead him on. I think that's all for now.
Today's song is " Unforgiven ||" by Metallica
BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment