Translate

Saturday, March 14, 2015

I've been gone too long


HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm incredibly sorry it's taken me so long to get my ass back here. I have no other excuse than things got crazy. One of the people I'm taking care of is most likely on her deathbed right now and another had a stroke a few weeks ago. That was a very depressing opening, I'm sorry. I'm doing well otherwise, as is my family and everyone else I love. Jack invited me to another show. I swear he's the only who never gives up on me. I had to get my computer repaired again, and had to get a new cell phone, the old one died.. I got into another argument with my dad over why I'm not married, I just don't know why this matters so much to him. It's my business and I want him to let me make up my own mind about how I want to live and what I want to do. I need to quit talking about my dad, it just pisses me off. I'm going to the show to see Jack, I need to see him. He seems much more like himself again, but his dad's death still hurts him a lot. Mom made it safely home from Austria, and seems really glad to be back. I just wish it had been a more fun trip for her. I'm also seriously considering going back to Tokyo in October, and I really want to go. There's still shit I didn't get to see or do and I don't want to regret not gong and doing those things while I had the chance. I'm going to see Cassie and the rest of my family in a few weeks for my birthday party, I'm looking forward to just having a little break. She also already asked when we're going to the beach together, and I'd like to go ass soon as possible, assuming I don't get sunburned again. I think that's it for right now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Mama" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment