Translate

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Glad to be back


HEY!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm going to try to write more again and not let myself get overwhelmed with all the shit I'm supposed to do. I was thinking about that music video I was talking about last time, and in it Jack makes a lot of hand gestures that I do, just like I do. It's just funny to think we even do the same stupid things with our hands when we sing or talk. I still very much want to go back to Tokyo again, I think I will. I already feel like I need a vacation, but will have to wait at least until I can go to the beach with Cassie again. I think that's going to be very nice once I'm actually there. I think I just want to shut my cell phone off for a few hours and sit quietly by the water. It would nice if I could bring myself not to think about things, but I wouldn't count on that. I think that's all for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song  is " A Tout Le Monde" by Megadeth
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment