Translate

Saturday, March 21, 2015

New music, friends, family, and joy


HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I was just watching a music video Jack's band released a couple of weeks ago, and it's really good. The song is even better, but I love watching his face in the video most of all. He gets this look of " Yeah!! I got that perfectly" on his face a couple times in the video and it's very funny to me. It's nice to know someone else's face that well, you know? I know how seriously he takes his music though, so I won't make fun even gently anymore. I was talking to Mike about Jon's death and how I'd never lost a friend before, and he said "I care about you unconditionally, I've always got a shoulder to cry on and I'm here anytime." I needed to hear that, but it almost made me cry in front of him, which I never want to do. I just need to be reminded sometimes that I'm not in this alone, and (hopefully) never will be. I guess I had been feeling a little lonely because I've been so busy, and it was nice to talk to him. I can't wait to spend time with my family again, it's amazing to see just how close we've become. This reminds me of the conversation Jack and I had after he lost his dad, about needing to stay close to the people you love, give them your time, and not take them for granted. He felt he wasn't as good a son as his dad deserved, and that he didn't give him all the time and attention he could have, I told him he'd been an amazing son and it's very obvious how much his entire family, not just his dad, loves him. I couldn't bring myself to say (again) that I love him at that point, he already knows anyway. I definitely want to go back to Tokyo, and October is looking good. I need to get planning, though. I want to go to Odaiba, The Ghibli Museum, and spend more time in Shibuya, particularly at Shibuya 109 and The Mugiwara Store, where they have life size statues of all the characters. I'm so pissed at myself for not knowing about this the last time I was there. I'll be taking some pictures of and with these guys for sure. ^_~  
 I think that's it for now. Thank you for reading.
Today's song is "Prelude 12/21" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment