Translate

Monday, December 29, 2014

Cold...

HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm home sick, it's just a cold but I don't want it to get worse. I felt fine yesterday, I don't understand. Mom is leaving for Austria in a week, and I'll be watching her house while she's gone. I really don't want any more responsibility, but I couldn't say no. She wants to go see my grandma who isn't very healthy, and I understand. Part of me wishes I could go too, but I'll be fine where I am. I'm sure all my little cousins are upset I'm not coming, they got very close to Cassie and I. Cassie wants me to help her book some plane tickets for her and her boyfriend, which I really don't want to do either. I got a friend request on Facebook from this random guy, and this is not the first time. I didn't like the message he sent me so I declined his request, I just wish things like this wouldn't happen.  I think that's it for today, I just wanted to write for a little bit.
Today's song is "Dig up her bones" by The Misfits
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment