Translate

Monday, March 7, 2011

Walking in the snow in a skirt



The title of today's blog is actually exactly what I did today, but it wasn't really all that bad. The snow melted as soon as it fell, it was kind of pretty. I didn't get to see Jack today, sadly. My sister's sick, though, and I wanted to make sure she's okay. I think my sister will be fine, but she's probably got the stomach flu. I'll (hopefully) get to see Jack tomorrow. I want to see him every day, I can't help it. I think I've found a decent motel to stay at in San Francisco, though it's a little more expensive than I'd hoped. It is, however, within walking distance of Japantown. I don't mind the walk, especially if I've got my ipod with me. I ADORE my ipod, in case I haven't mentioned that before. I've been listening to Dir en Grey again, that's them beneath the anime girls in the snow. I really like their music, even though I don't understand much of what Kyo's saying without a translated lyric sheet in my hand. Kyo's tattoos are awesome, just like Davey's. They both look really good with the tattoos, too. ^_^ They're both just really gorgeous, though, in my opinion. That just makes me think about Jck, though, another gorgeous guy with tattoos. I'm so stuck on Jack, it's pathetic. I should try talking about somethng else. I think I kind of hurt my youngest brother's feeling yesterday, we were supposed to hang out and watch the original "Ghost in the Shell" movie, but I ended up falling asleep early and just not showing. I told him what happened, but I still think I hurt his feelings. He doesn't have a lot of friends, so it's important that I do spend time with him. I never really had a lot of friends, either, so I know pretty well how lonely he must get sometimes. Most of the time, I don't really mind the solitude, but that's because I'm naturally kind of anti-social. It bothers him a lot to be alone, and I hate that i let him down like that. I still don't really have a lot of friends, and most of the time I talk to them through facebook and over the phone, which is never quite the same. I find it kind of funny that some people who never wanted to talk to me before now want to be friends on facebook, and I always turn them down. Why the hell should I give them the time of day now, when I wasn't good enough for them before? I sound bitter there, right? I can't help it, I tried to be nice to most of the kids in my school, and was still treated like crap, so I'm not going to be friends with any of those people now. I guess that's it for right now. If anyone is really reading this, please feel free to leave a comment. I think it'd be kind of cool to have a little feedback on what I'm writing. Thanks!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment