Translate

Friday, March 4, 2011

SO HAPPY

This is actually kind of close to what I look like, except my hair is long and wavy. I do have the big green eyes, though. I am in excellent mood for once, and it feels great and terrifying at the same time. I love it when I'm happy, but then I'm afraid something will come along and ruin it. My happiness (of course) has to do with this guy I must have been crushing on for months now, and have only recently thought he might start reciprocating. Let's call him Jack, I love that name. Anyway, I came in to see Jack this morning and he started smiling at me and telling how horrible his day at work yesterday was, and I smiled back copiously and commiserated with him. Anyway, it turns out he not only remembers my face, but my name and that I'm as big a "Pirates" fan as he is. I REALLY want to think it means something that he remembers stuff about me, too. I barely noticed my poor little heart's frantic beating this time, I was so busy just chatting with him and sipping my diet cherry Coke. I was happy just to be in his presence again, trust me. I'm seriously tempted to just ask him out, but I'm just as seriously scared of rejection. The last time I felt this way about a guy and told him, I got (very publicly) rejected, so I'm a bit gun-shy now. I keep telling myself that Jack is NOT the guy who turned me down, and this is not high school anymore. There's not a whole hell of a lot of comfort in that, sadly. I'm really hoping things continue to go well with Jack, if he actually does like me, that'll overturn YEARS of bad luck and bad experience with guys. ^_^ I'm freaking dying to go to Japantown in San Francisco, if at all possible I'm planning to do a little shopping at some of the goth-lolli stores there. I love it!!!! I sometimes wear stuff that's kind of goth-lolli inspired, but I don't have anything from one of the actual shops. It makes me think of the day my sister and I spent in Shibuya, we saw people dressed like that, and my sister made so much fun of them. I think it's really pretty, if done right. I think the song for today will be "Ambrosia" by Alesana, because Jack likes them, and I've gained an appreciation for them. I guess that's it for now. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment