Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Going on vaction, and possibly falling in love

I've almost certainly decided that I'm going to go to San Francisco early next month, not too long after my birthday. I've already scouted out bus ticket prices and hotel prices, so all that's really left to do is make reservations and go. I really think I'm going to have fun doing this. ^_^ I also really think I love, or could love, this guy that I've been talking about for months now. I saw him again today, and am always amazed he can't hear my heart slamming in my chest. This is about the expression on my face when I see him. I want to at least ask him to come to "Pirates" 4 with me, since we're both huge fans of the series and I just really want to know if he'd ever condescend to date me. Sadly, I don't want to wait until May 20th, I want to date him NOW. I hate how many chances I've had to ask him out, and haven't done it. I really think he's an amazing guy, in addition to being incredibly pretty. He also seems smart and mature, and I LOVE that. I think the song for today should be "Ryojouku No Ame" by Dir en grey, just because they're my absolute favorite Japanese band, and I love that song, despite the fact that I understand about a grand total of 4 words that Kyo says in it. I guess that's it for now. BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment