Translate

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Getting back on track

HEY!!!
I'm honestly going to do my best to keep this blog up to date if anyone is still interested in reading it. It's much better for me to write, I always feel better when I have the chance to sit and do this. I can talk about lighter, less serious things today. I'm of course still watching anime, and one of the best new series I've seen so far is "The Ancient Magus Bride" I really like the whole aspect of magic and the supernatural in it. I also like that there's a bit of humor in it. I also finally got to see Kuroko no Basuke Last Game", and really enjoyed it though I'm sad the series itself is over. I loved that the movie had more Atsushi Murasakibara in it, I just love him. It was also awesome seeing them all play as a team. All right, that's enough. I also know they're going to make more "Free Iwatobi Swim Club" movies, and I can't wait for that. πŸ’“All right, enough of me fangirling. I've been practicing my Japanese a little bit, but need to make more time for that. I'm hoping I can still learn enough at least to get by if I do decide to try for a job in Japan. I really don't think Mom would understand, though. Despite the fact that she came here by herself to work when she was only 19. I have to admit everything isn't perfect with my parents still.Mom just refuses to listen to any point of view that isn't hers or aligns perfectly with hers and that makes it so much more difficult to talk to her despite the fact that I could really use her advice and insight sometimes.  There's still so much about me that I don't think my dad will ever understand, and he treats me like some helpless little princess which is never helpful. πŸ‘Έ Mom also has a very "With me or against me" way of looking at things, which makes trying to reason with her impossible sometimes. This shit is part of why I want to move away though. On a lighter note, I'm so excited for Halloween πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» I think that's all for right now. Today's song is "Vinshuka" by Dir En Grey
BYEEEE!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment