Translate

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Back again ^_^

HEY!!!
I'm so glad to be back again. It feels good to be writing again, I missed it while I didn't have a computer and didn't feel like writing. I'm going to a fireworks display with my family tonight, and I think it's going to be really nice and relaxing, which is what I need. I haven't told anyone about dating Kyle yet, I'm afraid of what they're going to think of him and I don't want anyone putting him down. I'm trying to rid my life of all traces of Jack. but it's so difficult. I've been doing a lot to try and distract myself. I saw an episode of "Little Witch Academia" in Japan and loved it, so I've been watching a lot of it now that they've finally brought it to the U.S.  I just thought it was cute and funny, and I liked the art style. I'm also really looking forward to the 3DS version of "Pokémon Soul Silver" that's coming out this Fall, since that's one of the few "Pokémon" games I didn't get to play originally. I've been trying to get into new music too, but few bands have really impressed me. I'm finally coming around to Ghost BC, though I know they're not really a new band. I didn't really give them a fair chance though, if I'm honest. I'm thinking of staying in Japan for a while, like I said yesterday. I just want a fresh start and to be alone for a while to truly figure things out. I think I understand part of why Mom came here from Austria by herself, she needed to be far away from everything over there. If I remember right, she was also trying to get over a guy. I might wish I'd never fallen in love with Jack. but what's done is done. I think that's it for now. Thank you for reading.
Today's song is "Circie" by Ghost BC
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment