Translate

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Saddest week ever

 HEY!!!
I really wish I could say I'm feeling better now, but that wouldn't be true. I've officially cut Jack out of my life, and it feels like something is missing. I hate that he still makes me feel the way he does. I miss his laugh, smile, and basically everything about him. I know it's for the best, but I hate this. I don't think I'm ever going to meet another guy like him. I went grocery shopping Tuesday, which is the only non-work thing I've done this week, and the cashier was being very flirtatious, and I just couldn't handle it. I paid for my food, and basically ran out the door so he'd leave me alone. I think I will play some games today, but I'll probably just play some Slender alone. I have to admit that cashier made me wonder though, if maybe I hadn't cast off good potential boyfriends because of Jack. I have to admit, I'm picky when it come to looks, and if I'm not attracted to a guy, I usually won't talk to him. Am I shallow? I think that's about it for now.
Today's song is "Sulfur" by Slipknot
BYE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment