Translate

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Trying to act like I'm okay

HEY!! Thank you for reading my last two posts, they were difficult to write. I'm trying to act like nothing is wrong, but doubt it's very convincing. I have to figure out what to do next, and I wish it weren't so. I'm going to miss him for a long time. After Rob rejected me and left it took me two years to get back to normal, and five years after what Camron did to me. I don't want to give so much time to hurting and feeling like shit again. That's what bothers me, though_ two guys fucked me up fairly badly for seven years. Most of the time I spent with Jack was happy and I just wish things had ended differently. I don't know how to let go just yet, my heart still belongs to him if I'm honest.  I know I told him to leave, and ultimately it was the right thing to do, but that doesn't mean it was easy. I know I take things very seriously and getting rejected shouldn't be a big deal but it is for me. I'm not the kind of girl who falls in and out of love like it's nothing. I wanted to give my heart to him and have his in return. I hate the idea of them being so happy and know it's wrong. Mike just texted me to ask how I'm doing, and I don't want to lie to him. I could say at least I'm not crying anymore.    I think maybe I should answer him, but pull my  punches a bit. I want to remain his friend, and hope it's not too awkward between us. I think that's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment