Translate

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Leaving Jack alone, reaffirming friendships, but still feeling lost


HEY!!!
I'm sorry that once again I haven't been here. I had a rather huge fight with Jack last night because he invited me to one of his band's shows and I just can't bare to go there and see his girlfriend watching him like a hawk. I know she still hates me, and I'm not going to stand there anymore and know that they're together, happy, and I have no chance with him,. I'm still in love with him, but he's never going to return that love so I need to let him go. This led to  an unexpected bonding moment with Cassie, though, as she and her boyfriend had just broken up too. I posted the video for Slipknot's "Snuff", and she said "I love this song", which made me really happy. She then called me and we just talked about guys and cried a little over our respective man troubles.It was kind of nice to be able to talk to her like this, and liberating as hell to know I can trust her with my feelings and she won't make fun of me. It's nice to know that she trusts me with her feelings, too. I just needed to talk to someone and didn't want to burden Angela or Jessica with my problems.I especially didn't want to bother Angela because she's supposed to have had her baby 2 days ago and is freaking out over that. She called me because she needed me and I couldn't let her down. It's nice knowing at least I don't have to be strong in front of Cassie all the time. I'm going to have my gaming session with my friends soon, minus Angela, I'm going to dye my hair though, I've gotten a little bit bored of it. I think that's all for now. Thank you for reading.
Today's songs are "Snuff" and "Dead Memories" by Slipknot.
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment