Translate

Saturday, September 17, 2016

God damn it


HEY!!!
Good morning, I'm really glad to be back again. I had another fight with Jack, this time over the phone. He called me, trying to act like nothing had happened. I told him I can't do this with him anymore. He knows I can't be mad at him without extreme difficulty, I don't think he realizes how much he's hurting me by doing this. I cried over the phone, I need to let him go and he needs to let me let him go. I still really want to be with him, but it's never going to happen and I need to accept that. I've been pouring myself even harder into my work lately, and have been offered more hours, but I can't possibly take them. I kind of want to go to Japan with Cassie, Marie, and Julia right now. I think that's really it for now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "I'm so sick" by Flyleaf
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment