Translate

Friday, July 2, 2010


I'm sorry for not keeping this up better, I try but things tend to get in the way, i.e. all the errands I have to do, and my taking time to actually do things that I want to do. I'm kind of tired right now, the coffee's already wearing off, and I drank it maybe an hour and a half ago. One of the things I always take time out to do is listen to music, I'm listening to AFI's "On the arrow" right now, absolutely beautiful and brilliant. My sister asked me what my favorite band was while we were in Japan, I told her AFI, and she laughed. She has some of their songs on her ipod, she borrowed the CD from ME for God's sake, and then she laughs at me for loving them. I think it's sad how two-faced she can be, and fickle. Okay, I'm going to start getting really defensive if I don't quit. I don't have a lot of time left to write, so I guess that's it.
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment