Translate

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!


This is going to sound so totally pathetic, but I don't care. I got to see that guy I like again, and
I just can't stop smiling, especially because I finally got him to smile at me. He is SO cute, funny, and awesome. It took me about half an hour to regain my composure after talking to him for maybe 10 minutes. I'm listening to AFI again, of course. I told you I have a heard time going without their music for a day, right? I think I have something of an addictive personality, once I decide I like someone or something, it's really hard to get me to change my mind. There's (hopefully) nothing wrong with that, at least it hasn't become a serious problem. I was fairly dancing out the door of the store and down the sidewalk after talking to that guy this morning, and I DON'T dance, where anyone can see me. I'm a complete and absolute spaz and klutz, so that's why I don't dance in front of anyone. I'm just praying I kept the dumb smile off my face until I was out of his sight, if not I think I totally blew it right there. I guess this is really all I have to talk about right now, I'm still kind of smiling. I really should go now.
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment