Translate

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Tokyo pt.2

      Good morning, everyone. As promised, here are some of my pictures from Tokyo. I mostly let my nerdy side take over and did anime related shit. I saw the giant Gundam replica at Odaiba, walked around Akihabara, shopped at Shibuya 109, finally saw Hachiko, and went to J-World.  I think I'm always going to love Shibuya, I was wearing a Totoro shirt while shopping there and so many people said it was cute and they liked it. I am a little pissed that I didn't know about The Mugiwara Store, it's not very far from where I was but I missed it. I'm planning to go back at some point, but I'm not sure when yet.



 I wish I'd been able to see Hachiko before, but Cassie said it was stupid and I didn't want to start a fight over it,  so we didn't see it. It was such a beautiful day when I went to Shibuya. J-World was amazing, too. I can't believe I've been home almost 2 weeks already. We're making preparations for Thanksgiving, and I'm going to get my Christmas shopping started tomorrow. I might be going to another convention on January 31st, but I'm not certain yet. I'd like to cosplay if I go. Jamie's birthday was a few days ago; I wrote to him, not expecting to hear back from him since we hadn't talked much lately, but he answered me and I was really happy. Jack also said it meant the world to him that I keep supporting his band and encouraging him. I really want to believe him, I hope he meant it. Things between us are as weird as ever. I think that's about it for today. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "I don't love you" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment