Translate

Monday, August 2, 2010

Thank you, sweet broken headphones

Hey!!!
Normally I'd be pissed at having to buy new headphones but it turns out I had to take something back to the store my crush works at to pay for them, and I got the chance to chat him up for a bit again, which wouldn't have happened otherwise, so I'm grateful. I turns out we went to the same school, but a few years apart, I'm a few years older than he is. He got beaten up though, which didn't happen to me, so I guess I didn't have it all that bad. I'd kind of suspected he was a little younger though, he just confirmed it today when we were chatting. Could it be I was scarier than he was? Maybe, but I find that kind of funny because I don't think I'm scary in the least. Every time I talk to him I learn a little more about him, but I got the feeling he didn't entirely want to talk, but he couldn't just totally ignore me. A few friends of mine work there too, and I think he probably would've rather had one of them help me out if he could manage it. I don't know, it's always kind of hot and cold with us, and it frustrates me to no end. This all feels very junior high, and I hate it. In a way, a good, solid answer one way or the other would be best, either to make me absolutely ecstatic or devestated so long as I finally know, I almost don't care. This doesn't get easier, and it seems I haven't gotten any better at it, either. I guess that's it for now. BYE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment