Translate

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Putting myself back together


HEY!!
I'm sorry for not being here lately, but my life has become an even bigger mess than I thought possible. Jack and his girlfriend are engaged and my heart is broken. It seriously hurts me to say those words. I realize that I pushed him away but it hurts like hell to say those words. I'm somehow torn between wanting him to be happy and misery because he's happier with someone else. This is a problem with me though; I have a fear of losing myself in other people and things so I never let myself get too involved or too close. It isn't that I don't want to be, I just can't let go. I'd happily be his wife, you know?  I absolutely hate the knowledge that I brought this on myself. Mom is being typically awesome and is taking me to an Egyptian exhibit at our local museum on Wednesday, I NEED a day off. Cassie and I are going to Japan in March and I can't wait. I think we're going to be trading heart break stories a lot of the time, but don't want our trip to be super depressing . It's supposed to be fun, God damn it. I think that's about it for now.
Today's song is "Sad but true" by Metallica
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment