Translate

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

God, I want to go back to Japan

I was looking through my stacks of pictures from Japan and thinking about how amazing it was just being there. Obviously, I want to go back again...hence this post's title. I mean, look at this place. My sister and I went on a day when it was puring rain, crowded beyond all reason, and it was still one of the best days ever for me. This and losing 60 pounds are probably the only truly amazing things I've done in my life. I was kind of scared when we got there, but I still had so much fun. I've been thinking a lot too, about stuff that I still want to do, and going for a more extended trip to Japan is totally at the top of that list. I've also been dying to go to Egypt since I was about 10, but I just don't see that happening any time soon. I've decided that I don't care if I work kind of a crappy job and don't have as much as other people, as long as it affords me the means and freedom to do whatever else I want. I kind of wish it were all so easy, just say what I want, and get it. I guess that's really all there is for right now. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment