Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Yet another post


HEY!!!
I'm back again. Mom and Cassie are on their way to France, the strike didn't last very long. I'm kind of like Konata in that I look like a shorter version of my mom. Danny gave in and called Dad yesterday, and it seemed to make Dad very happy. I don't know what they talked about, but I know Danny hasn't forgiven him yet. Hell, I haven't forgiven him yet. I know it's never that easy though, to repair relationships like that. I personally spent years and years being angry at him. I know it's kind of a cliche' to have a goth girl with daddy issues, but that was totally me. I don't want to be angry, but in some cases I can't help it. I didn't really want to tell my friends about it, because it was a really sore subject, but they were incredibly understanding. Of course, it's not like I was the only kid there with divorced parents. I think Mark feels the same way, his dad and Mom aren't together anymore, either. I also wanted to comment that he and I celebrated World Goth Day on the 22nd, and I forgot to make mention of it here. I don't know if it's "age appropriate" still or not for me to be dressing goth. I don't go really over the top, because I have to work, but I'm definitely still goth. Everything I own is still black, of course. Even a black apron for when I'm cooking and washing dishes. I'm

thinking of baking some more cookies in a little while, the kind Mike gave me the recipe for. He was right, they're amazing cookies. I also read some more lyrics Jack wrote, they're good. I love trading poems and song lyrics with him and Mike. I'm listening to "Wait and bleed" again, my God I love this song. I'm so glad I got Danny and Mark into Slipknot too, I love being able to share stuff with them. It's hard to believe I've been a fan of theirs for almost 10 years already, damn. I also love that Jack and Casey are fans of theirs. I like that Mike can be religious without forcing his beliefs on everyone else. It kind of sucks that I can't get any of these guys into Dir En Grey, they can't seem to get past the fact that all their stuff is in Japanese, and of our little group, I'm the only one who understands any Japanese. Dir En Grey is a really good band, though. I have music on my i POD in English, Spanish, Japanese, and German. Music is the universal language, right? ^_~ I like the vocal acrobatics Kyo is capable of, it's pretty impressive. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading, and please keep reading.
Today's song is "Different sense" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment