Translate

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A little lonely


I'm feeling a little lonely today, even with Mark here. As I predicted, there hasn't been a word from Jack or the rest of the guys today. Even Sarah and Nate, whom I talk to often, have been a little more quiet than usual. I really hope it's all going well for Jack and the guys. Oh, shit. Sarah just told me she's got to go to the doctor today and is terrified of what she'll find out. It's not fair that someone as great as she is should have to suffer pain and hardship like she has. I feel particularly close to Nate and Sarah because I believe I've actually helped them get through difficult times. I hate to see anyone in pain, though. That's why I reached out to Mike when I still just barely knew him and tried to console him. I've even been trying to cheer Dad up, he says it really hurts him that Danny won't talk to him. I obviously can't fix things for all of these people, though I'd like to. I even feel bad for Jack when he has his nightmares because they seem to really bother him.The fact that I hate seeing other people unhappy and in pain is kind of what led me to the job I'm doing now. I read that my job has the highest stress to pay ratio of any job in the country, though. I love Jack, Mike, Nate, Sarah, and Dad, and wish I could always help them. I hope Sarah will be okay, she better let me know what the doctor tells her when I get home from work. I feel really guilty about turning down her invitation for coffee now. I'd love to just say "hi' to Jack now.  I've got to get to work now. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Kirisute Gomen" by Trivium

BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment