Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

DAMN IT

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here I am, prepared to start whining again about Jack not asking me to their show tomorrow. I feel pathetic, drinking my soda and whining helplessly. I fucking hate this, he's got to know I'm dying to go. I had another dream about him last night, he said he didn't really know me and had this really disdainful look on his face when he said it. I'd go to their show just to see his gorgeous face, to be honest. I think in about a week, they're going to record the new songs Jack was talking about. Mike was asking for some feedback on some new lyrics he wrote, and they're good. I think he and Jack are both better writers than I am. I don't know if he's not asking because he's been turned down so often, or because he's forgotten about me. It's bugging me not knowing. I know I won't really have time to socialize very much because I'll be busy, but I'd love to see him again. Mom and Cassie are going to visit Austria for about a month, and I'll be watching Mark while they're gone. Yet again, I feel almost suffocated by these responsibilities that I have and never asked for. I'd like to see Mike again too, even if it is a little awkward between us now. Basically, I'd like to do anytihng that's not just work, paying bills, and buying food, you know? Mike still has a really sweet, happy quality that I like. Jack and I are definitely more the dark and moody type. I guess that's it for today. Thanks for getting me over the 17,000 pageview mark. Thanks for reading and letting me complain.
Today's song is " Dig up her bones" by The Misfits
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment