Translate

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Best.Night.Ever

HEY!!!!
You're reading the post of an extremely fucking happy woman right now. I get home from work, take a soda out of the fridge, turn on the computer and go to Facebook. There I find a message from Jack, saying " Not doing anything tonight? Party at my house in three hours. Here are directions, don't be late." I printed off the little map he sent, and raced to shut off the computer and get ready. We had a little bonfire outside, and played some music. His bandmates were there too, of course. I sat with Mike for a little while and read some more lyrics and poems he's written, they're great. Mike is so different from Jack, personality wise. He's so sweet, he even wrote this whole letter about how much he loves his family. I couldn't help but notice though, that a lot of the other attendees of this little party were girls who looked just like me. There weren't a lot of guys there besides Jack and his bandmates. I'm also super excited to say that they're probably going to have another show in the same venue they filmed their music video at, I want so badly to go again. Of course, I don't know if they're really going to have this show or not, but I hope they do. I missed him so badly, I didn't want to leave. I actually told him and Mike that I'd needed a break in the worst way, and they both kind of smiled and said "We figured that from your last post on Facebook." I'm incredibly lucky, and I should kick my own ass for thinking he'd forgotten about me. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night, and I don't care.  God, I really hope they have this show and I can go. I won't be able to make tonight's show, but maybe I can make the next one. It's on a Sunday, if it's going to happen, so maybe I'll be able to go. I need to go get ready for work and stop gushing about how happy I am. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is ":Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: