Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Wow... what a week

HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Jack invited me to a party next weekend, and I'm not going to be here. >_> It's a CD release party for their album that's coming out soon. I was so incredibly happy when he asked if I wanted to go" Come on, come party with me and the guys. I promise it'll be fun", he said. I can't deny how compelling his voice and expression were. It would be really nice to spend some time with him and the guys, I admit.
I know Jack's girlfriend is going to be there, and I don't want to go if it causes them any problems, and I don't this girl to hate me before she even knows me. I don't want to seem like another girl who just likes Jack because he's in a band, either. I was always trying to make myself stand out from all the other girls who surrounded him. I wanted to seem better than them, I think. I'm still planning my trip to Tokyo, and get more excited by the day. I'll be on my way to Canada this time next week. I think that's it for now. Thanks for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "You know what they do to guys like us in prison" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment