Translate

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mom......

HEY!!!!
My cat Oliver decided to wake me up super early this morning, so I'm ready to go and don't have to leave yet. I had a talk (not argument) with my mom about how much I keep to myself. She said she wants me to talk more to her, and I said that I do talk to her more than a lot of other people I know. Then she asked why I haven't told her anything about "This guy friend" of mine, by which she meant Jack. I think she assumes we're secretly together and I'm just keeping it from her. Yeah, fucking right. If we were together, I'd be shouting it from the rooftops. I don't want to tell her the sad truth that he rejected me twice, has a girlfriend, and I'm still confused as to what was really going on between us in the first place. I think it bothers her not to know everything about me. I know it isn't a bad thing that she wants to know more about me and just wants me to let her in, but there are times I don't think I should do that. I can't wait to go to Tokyo. Now that I've finally decided when I'm going, I can't wait for it to get here. I still have some planning to do, but I think I've got the important things figured out. I've got to get going, I'm going to be back this weekend.
Today's song is "Perfect Weapon" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment