Translate

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back....finally

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!



Obviously, I want to say Happy New Year to you guys. I've been especially busy lately, and just now have time to write again. Sorry about that. I even took a day off to make sure Cory was ready to leave, and that worked out (barely.) It turns out his car got a flat tire about a week ago, and as he was walking back home, he cut through an alley and 3 guys jumped him. They pushed him around and cut his face, but he wasn't seriously hurt. I'm so glad to still have my little brother, believe me. He's safely working with his dad, uncles, and cousin now and I'm really glad he's okay. I was glad I got to see him and talk to him again before he took off. I think he's got some of the worst luck imaginable, I hope something good happens for him now. I got invited to go see Tool and can't make it, you can guess why. Damn it!! I'll have to settle for watching Jack's band play again in early February when they start touring. I damn well better be able to watch them play. Jack's been acting differently, he started making fun of some other guitarist, calling him gay. I just didn't expect that from him, I thought he knew better than to stoop to that. I just wonder why he was so pissed at that guy, and then when he sees me and when he's with his friends, his 1,000 watt smile lights up the room. I know most people have a certain duality to their characters, but that's ridiculous. I guess he's feeling happier now, at least from what I've seen. I feel like I've barely gotten to see him at all though, lately. I don't think he spent New Year's Eve alone, but that's because he was getting drunk with his friends. I try not to judge them for doing something that I don't, but I think my disapproval probably comes across even here. Okay, different subject. I got chewed out by one of the people I take care of, she said I move too slowly and don't get enough done. She also said she wants someone else to take care of her. That really hurts, because I normally think I rock at my job. I really didn't think I'd done anything wrong. Why would I though, right? I was so grateful for Mom and Mark's reactions when I told them about it. What Mark said made me realize again just how much I fucking love him. I really should be more grateful for whom and what I have. Sadly I tell myself that almost every day, and it just never sinks in. I'm kind of wondering what's going on with Craig, after the last time I saw him he hasn't said anything to me. In a way, I'm kind of glad. It's for the better, since I don't feel the same way about him. I guess that's it for right now, that's really all there is to talk about now.
Today's song is "Cemetry Drive" by My Chemical Romance



BYE!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment