Translate

Friday, July 8, 2011

American idiot





HEY!!!!!!!!!



Sorry about the rather short entry yesterday, I didn't have a lot of time. I'm feeling a little better today, but still kind of terrible that this little plan I had totally blew up in my face. I haven't heard from of seen Trevor lately, either. It's just strange, because normally he loves talking to me. I told him about Jack, and his band, telling him I promised him I'd go their next show. I think I may have made him jealous, he seemed more than a little unhappy at the mere mention of another guy in my life, despite the fact that I used the qualifier "friend" to describe him. I feel really guilty now, I tried to explain about Jack, and I guess I blew it. I didn't even get to another friend of mine, who's the drummer in the only Death Metal band anywhere around here. I think he dislikes that I hang out with guys like Jack, and Chris, my drummer friend. Chris and I have been friends since high school, though, he's been REALLY good to me. I'm hoping I didn't really hurt Trevor, though, I'd feel so terrible. I don't know if he has any right to be jealous of any guy I know, I've barely known him 2 months. I have to admit that I'd be way jealous, of any girl Jack knows, though, which I don't have any right to be, either. I miss him, though, when I don't get to see him, and Trevor says he misses me when he doesn't get to see me. I blew him off the last time I saw him, I was in a mad rush to pick up Mark, my baby brother, and as it was, I was late getting to him. I shouldn't have done that, I know that, but if I hadn't, he would've tried to go with me, and I wasn't having that. I wouldn't be taking Jack with me to go get Mark, trust me, he's WAY protective of his big sister. My entire family is way protective of me, for that matter. I've told Mark about Jack though, and he laughs and says "Dude, I think this guy likes you." I giggled stupidly at the thought, but I think he's wrong about that. I think it's funny how my sister, Cassie, and Mark both call me "dude", more often than "Angie" or "sis", though I'm very glad that Cassie and I can finally call each other "sis" unironically. I think that's a huge sign of personal progress on both our parts, and I DON'T want that to change. I commented again on Jack's band's facebook page, and he actually wrote back this time. ^_^ It was just a really quick "Hi, what's up? Thanks for being so nice", kind of comment, but damn it, I was so happy about it. I guess that's all for right now. Thanks again for reading.



I have 2 songs for today, since again, I forgot to add one yesterday.



1."Capital G" by Nine Inch Nails, AWESOME!!!!



2. "The Perfect Boy' by The Cure, one of the best of their newer songs.






BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment